The New York Knicks look to rebound from a loss to the Brooklyn Nets when they travel to face the Memphis Grizzlies on the road Saturday at 8 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Grizzlies have won the last four games in this series, holding the Knicks to 93 or fewer points in each contest. This is the first meeting between these teams in 2015-16.
- New York is shooting 45.4 percent in the first three quarters of games this season, but just 39.8 percent in the fourth quarter.
- Memphis has forced opponents into 15 or more turnovers in each of its last 15 games. That is the longest active streak in the league.
- Jose Calderon is shooting 55.4 (36/65) percent on field-goal attempts from 12-18 feet from the basket. Entering this weekend, that ranked second in the NBA (minimum 50 FGA from 12-18 ft).
- Kristaps Porzingis has 22 games with 2+ blocks; that is tied with Karl-Anthony Towns for the most by any rookie this season.
- Mario Chalmers has started the last four games for the Grizzlies. He is averaging 16.3 points, 6.3 assists and 2.3 steals over this stretch (3-1).