The Knicks are in Utah on Wednesday to take on the Jazz at 9 p.m. ET.
According to STATS...
- Since 2006-07, the Jazz are 6-2 (.750) at home against the Knicks, but have lost two of the last three of these games. Both teams have scored under 100 points in each of the last three games they have played in Utah.
- The Knicks have lost three straight road games, scoring 91 or fewer points in all three of these games. New York is also shooting 37% from the field and 25% from three-point range in these last three road games.
- In Utah's loss to the Kings last night, Derrick Favors had a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Favors has had a double-double in four straight games and is averaging 21.0 points and 10.8 rebounds during this span.
- In the Knicks' loss to the Mavericks on Monday, Kristaps Porzingis had 28 points on 13-of-18 shooting from the field (72.2%). Porzingis has five games this season with 20+ points, second most among rookies (Jahlil Okafor -- 7 games).
- Since scoring seven points on November 15 against the Hawks, Gordon Hayward has scored at least 17 points in each of his last nine games. In these last nine games, Hayward is averaging 21.8 points and is shooting 46.9% from three-point range (23-for-49).
- Carmelo Anthony had 17 points, six rebounds, and a season-high eight assists in New York's loss to the Mavericks on Monday. It was the 21st time in Anthony's career he had 8+ assists and it was just the fifth time since the 2011-12 season he has had that many assists.