The Knicks are in Sacramento on Thursday to take on the Kings at 10:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks have scored at least 105 points in each of their last five road games against the Kings -- the second-longest such streak in Sacramento (Hawks eight).
- The Knicks, who have lost three consecutive (and seven of their last nine) games, have gone 7-0 this season when shooting at least 39 percent from three-point range.
- The Kings have made double-digit three-pointers on nine occasions this season, after doing so just five times last season (tied with Memphis for fewest in NBA).
- After scoring 28 points against the Mavericks at home on Monday night, Kristaps Porzingis scored a season-low four points against the Jazz in Utah last night, as the Knicks were outscored by 27 points in 13:16 with Porzingis on the floor.
- Carmelo Anthony, who has scored fewer than 20 points in five of his last six games, has scored exactly 36 points in each of his last three games against the Kings.
- DeMarcus Cousins has averaged 31.0 points, 12.0 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 2.0 blocks over his last three games against the Knicks.