The Knicks head to California to take on the Kings at 10:30 p.m. ET. on Friday night.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks defeated the Kings 106-98 in New York on December 4. Sacramento shot just 32.3 percent from the field in that loss. With that win, New York snapped its four-game losing streak in this series.
- The Knicks lost to Cleveland 126-94 on Wednesday, in the process snapping their 10-game streak scoring 100 or more points. The defeat dropped them to 1-5 on the season when they are held below 100 points.
- Sacramento shot a season-best 56.0 percent from the field in its 31-point win over Dallas on Wednesday. The Kings are 3-0 this season when they make 50+ percent of their field-goal attempts in a game.
- Carmelo Anthony had just eight points (in 23:45 of action) in Wednesday's loss to the Cavaliers. That is the fewest points he has scored when playing 20+ minutes in a game since he had just 6 points in 30:33 of action versus Dallas on March 6, 2012.
- Brandon Jennings made his first start of the season on Wednesday, stepping in for the injured Derrick Rose (back). Jennings' 110 assists as a bench player leads all reserves this season; he had three dimes in his start on Wednesday.
- DeMarcus Cousins had 36 points, 12 rebounds and three blocked shots in the December 4 loss to the Knicks, although he went just 9-for-30 from the field in the contest. It was his sixth straight game against New York with 20+ points and 10+ boards and his third career 30/10 performance versus them.
© 2016 by STATS