The Knicks head to Orlando for a matchup with the Magic at 7 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Magic have won three of their last four home games against the Knicks dating back to February 21, 2014. In those games, Orlando has outscored New York by an average of 38.5 to 24.5 in the paint.
- The Knicks are shooting 3.6 percent worse from the field on the road (43.0 percent) than at home (46.6 percent) this season, the largest differential in the league (with road shooting being worse).
- The Magic are shooting just 29.8 percent on corner three-pointers this season, the worst mark in the league by a considerable margin (Suns are second-worst at 33.2 percent).
- Courtney Lee, who played his rookie season for the Magic, is averaging 12.2 points per game in his career against his former team, his highest average against any opponent.
- Terrence Ross scored 24 points in Saturday's 105-86 win over the Hawks, one point short of matching his season high in just his second game played with the Magic. He did match his season highs with 10 field goals made and four three-pointers made, however.
- Carmelo Anthony has made 418 jump shots this season, the most in the NBA. He is shooting 42.5 percent on those shot attempts.
© 2017 by STATS