The Knicks take on the Nuggets in the final game of their road trip at 9 p.m. ET. on Saturday night.
According to STATS...
- This will be the first meeting between the Knicks and the Nuggets this season. The Nuggets have won the last three games in this series; this is their longest win streak versus New York since taking four in a row, November 17, 2007-November 27, 2009.
- None of the Knicks' starters had more than 10 points in Thursday's loss to the Warriors. It was the fifth time in 2016-17, but the first time this month, that any team had a game in which none of its starters scored 11+ points.
- Denver had 132 points in its win over the Trail Blazers on Thursday. That was the most points the Nuggets have scored in a non-overtime game since defeating New Orleans 137-107 on April 2, 2014.
- After averaging just 3.8 rebounds per game through the end of November, Kyle O'Quinn is pulling down 9.9 (69/7) boards per game so far this month.
- Kristaps Porzingis has 55 three-point field goals this season, which is the most by any player from the 2015 Draft class.
- Emmanuel Mudiay averaged 14.3 points per game through the end of November but has seen that average drop to just 8.9 PPG so far this month. Entering this weekend, that 5.4 PPG decline was the largest in the NBA (minimum play in 75% of team G both pre-December & in December).
© 2016 by STATS