The Knicks (19-26) head to Indiana to battle the Pacers (22-21) on Monday.
According to STATS:
- The Pacers have dropped two in a row for the first time this month following Saturday's 109-100 loss at the Jazz. It was the first time Indiana lost a game in which it shot 50.0+ percent from the field and behind the arc since March 23, 2012 versus Phoenix.
- The Knicks fell to 3-13 since Christmas after Saturday's 107-105 loss to the Suns. Each of New York's last three losses have come by three points or fewer for the first time since another three-game streak from March 5-14, 2003.
- Indiana evened the season series up with New York at one game apiece with a 123-109 win just 12 days ago. The win extended the Pacers' home winning streak over the Knicks to nine games, their longest all-time in the head-to-head series.
- Neither team had a player score 20+ points in the last meeting on January 7. Prior to that game, the last time the Knicks and Pacers met without a 20-point scorer was March 16, 2012.
- Carmelo Anthony scored 30+ points in back-to-back games for the first time this season with 31 in the loss to Phoenix. New York is just 5-5 this season when Anthony goes for 30 or more points, with losses in each of the last four.
- Jeff Teague led the Pacers with 19 points and seven assists in the loss to Utah. Teague has now dished off at least five assists in 23 straight games, the longest streak by a Pacer since Jamaal Tinsley's 23-game run from January 20 -- March 20, 2007.
© 2017 by STATS.