The New York Knicks face the New Orleans Pelicans on the road Monday at 8 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Pelicans have held the Knicks to fewer than 100 points in each of their last five meetings. The only time New Orleans has kept New York to under 100 points in six straight contests was the first six matchups from Nov. 10, 2002 -- Feb. 11, 2004.
- The Knicks scored 40 points in the third quarter of Saturday's loss to the Cavaliers, their third 40-point quarter of the season. However, the last time New York scored 40+ points in the third quarter was April 5, 2013 versus Milwaukee (42).
- Toney Douglas has scored in doubles figures in seven consecutive games, tied for the second-longest streak of his career. Douglas' only longer streak of scoring 10+ points came in eight straight from April 12 -- Nov. 7, 2010 while with the Knicks.
- Carmelo Anthony matched his season-high with five made three-pointers Saturday against Cleveland. Anthony has made multiple threes in six straight games, his longest streak since an eight-game run from Jan. 16-30, 2014.
- Alonzo Gee put up a season-high 18 points in the loss to Toronto on Saturday. It marked the first time Gee had scored 15+ points in back-to-back games since April 5-7, 2013, which was also the last time he scored 18+ points (19 on April 7, 2013).
- Jose Calderon had seven assists and no turnovers in the loss to Cleveland. Calderon has nine games on the year with at least five assists and zero turnovers, tied with Tony Parker for the most games in the NBA.