The Knicks travel to New Orleans to take on the Pelicans at 8 p.m. on Friday night.
According to STATS...
- This will be the first meeting between the Knicks and the Pelicans this season. New Orleans has held New York to fewer than 100 points in six straight games, but has gone just 3-3 in those contests.
- The Knicks shot just 37.6 percent from the floor in Wednesday's overtime loss to the Hawks, falling to 0-9 on the season when they shoot 41.0 percent or worse in a game.
- New Orleans' victory over the Clippers on Wednesday was just the second time all season that the Pelicans won a game after trailing by at least seven points at halftime (2-11).
- Joakim Noah had 16 rebounds in Wednesday's loss to Atlanta and now has had back-to-back games with 10+ boards for just the third time this season; he has not had 3+ consecutive games with double-digit rebounds in 2016-17.
- Anthony Davis has scored at least 20 points in all 19 of the Pelicans' home games this season. This is the longest such streak to start any season by any New Orleans player in franchise history.
- Buddy Hield may have finally found his shooting stroke. After making just 37.6 percent of his shot attempts through his first 32 career games, the rookie has gone 13-for-19 (.684) from the floor in his last two contests.
© 2016 by STATS