The Knicks (14-10) head to Phoenix to take on the Suns (7-17) Tuesday night.
According to STATS:
- New York won both of its games against Phoenix in 2015-16, outscoring the Suns by 49 combined points over the two games. The Knicks have won three of their last five road games against the Suns.
- The Knicks own a four-game winning streak on the road and have won six of their last seven overall after a 118-112 win on the road against the Lakers Sunday. The road winning streak is the longest active in the NBA.
- Kristaps Porzingis scored 26 points against the Lakers Sunday and is averaging 20.0 points per game. Among NBA players seven feet or taller, he is second in scoring behind Karl-Anthony Towns (21.6).
- Phoenix lost at home to New Orleans in overtime, 120-119, Sunday. The Suns made a season-high 14 three-pointers in the game, but they own just a 2-4 (.333) record when making 10 or more three-pointers in a game this year.
- The Suns attempted 96 shots against the Pelicans Sunday. Phoenix has attempted 90 or more shots in 13 games this season -- most in the NBA -- and leads the NBA with 89.1 shot attempts per game.
- Tyson Chandler recorded 21 rebounds against the Pelicans. He has tallied 20 or more boards in 29 career games, fourth among active players behind Dwight Howard (70), DeAndre Jordan (32) and Andre Drummond (31).
© 2016 by STATS.