The Knicks head to Oklahoma City to take on Russell Westbrook and the Thunder at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS:
- The Thunder won 112-103 when these teams faced off in New York on November 28. Oklahoma City will look to sweep the season series with the Knicks for the first time since 2013-14.
- The Thunder fell 120-98 at Washington Monday, their worst loss versus the Wizards since moving to Oklahoma City in 2008-09. The Thunder are 4-13 this season when failing to score 100 points.
- New York snapped a four-game losing streak with a 94-90 home win over the Spurs on Sunday. The Knicks had allowed at least 111 points in all four losses (120.5 ppg).
- Carmelo Anthony has scored 25-plus points in each of his last four games, averaging 28.0 points on 53.8 percent shooting overall and 50.0 percent from three-point range (12/24).
- Kristaps Porzingis (7'3") leads all players 7'0" or taller with 92 three-pointers made this season. No one taller than 7'1" has ever recorded 100 three-pointers in a season.
- Russell Westbrook shot a season-low 26.3 percent from the field in Monday's loss to Washington (5-of-19, 17 points). He had one of his 26 triple-doubles this season when facing the Knicks in November (27 points, 17 rebounds, and 14 assists).
© 2017 by STATS