The New York Knicks face the Washington Wizards on the road Saturday at 7 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Knicks and Wizards have split their two meetings so far in 2015-16, with the road team winning both games. With their 117-110 victory at Washington on October 31, New York snapped its three-game road skid in this series.
- The Knicks have lost their last seven road contests versus Eastern Conference opponents. New York has been outscored in the paint by an average of 8.3 points per game during this skid.
- The Wizards led the 76ers by 19 points at halftime on Thursday before hanging on for the 99-94 victory. The win moved Washington to 4-0 this season when leading by 15+ points at the half.
- Carmelo Anthony has had 30 or more points in each of his last three games versus the Wizards. That is one game shy of tying the longest streak of his career versus any team.
- Garrett Temple went 0-for-8 from 3-point range in his first two games this month. But since then, he has shot 53.6 (15/28) percent from behind the arc.
- John Wall has posted a triple-double in back-to-back contests. That gives him four triple-doubles on the season; Wall had a total of three triple-doubles over his first five NBA seasons.