The Knicks take on the 76ers at Madison Square Garden in the final game of the season.
According to STATS:
- Philadelphia has won two of its three games against New York this season despite being outshot 45.2 percent to 41.4 percent from the field in those games. The Sixers are outscoring the Knicks in the paint 48.0 per game to 38.0, however.
- The Knicks are shooting 42.4 percent on corner three-pointers this season, the second-best mark in the league behind the Spurs at 42.5 percent.
- The 76ers bench has accounted for 38.9 percent of the team's scoring output this season, the third-highest percentage in the league behind the Lakers (45.2 percent) and the Nets (42.9 percent).
- Wily Hernangomez filled the stat sheet in Sunday's 110-97 loss to the Raptors, matching his career high of 24 points to go along with 11 rebounds, five assists, and three steals. It was the first game by a Knick with 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, 5+ assists, and 3+ steals since J.R. Smith did it on January 1, 2013.
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot is averaging 10.8 points per game since the All-Star break after averaging 3.7 per game before the break. His +7.1 per game improvement from before the break to after is the second largest behind Jusuf Nurkic at +7.2 per game.
- The Knicks are expected to be without Carmelo Anthony for their season finale. Since he joined the team in 2010-11, the team is 53-93 (.363) when he doesn't play, and 195-216 (.474) when he does.
© 2017 by STATS