The Knicks host the Blazers tonight at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks broke a six-game losing streak to the Trail Blazers with their 112-110 win on December 12. New York made 25 free throws in the victory, its most against Portland since sinking 31 on November 20, 2005.
- The Trail Blazers have scored at least 100 points in each of their last eight games. It is the longest such streak for Portland since a string of nine straight games from February 12 -- March 5, 2014.
- Carmelo Anthony has pulled down at least six rebounds in 13 consecutive games. It is the second-longest streak of Anthony's career, following a 15-game run from February 10 -- March 12, 2008.
- Damian Lillard has scored 20+ points in a career-best 10 straight games. Lillard is the first Blazer to score 20+ points in 10 consecutive games since LaMarcus Aldridge had his own 10-game streak from December 15, 2014 -- January 10, 2015.
- Robin Lopez had a game-high 14 rebounds in the loss to Miami on Sunday. Lopez had six double-digit rebound games in February after totaling six from October through January.
- Gerald Henderson scored 19 points off the bench in Sunday's win at Indiana. Since January 23, Henderson's 13 games with 10+ points off the bench trails only Jrue Holiday (15) for the most in the NBA.