The Knicks host the Bucks at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS...
- The Bucks have won six of their last eight games against the Knicks, but lost the most recent matchup, 100-88, in New York on January 10, 2016
- Milwaukee is currently averaging 51.0 points in the paint per game this season, which is the most in the NBA and the most by a team since the 2013-14 Detroit Pistons (51.9).
- The Knicks assisted on just 18 of their 39 made field goals in the 115-103 loss to the Magic on Monday. New York is 1-11 (.083) this year when recording fewer than 20 assists, the worst record in the NBA (minimum three games).
- After scoring 26 points in Monday's win against the Thunder, Giannis Antetokounmpo has scored at least 20 points in his last 12 games, the second-longest active streak in the NBA (Isaiah Thomas, Bos -- 19). Antetokounmpo has already scored at least 20 points in 24 games this season, matching his total from 2015-16.
- Greg Monroe has recorded a double-double in three of his last four games against the Knicks. Monroe is averaging 19.0 points and 11.3 rebounds per game during that span.
- In seven career games against Milwaukee, Brandon Jennings is averaging 16.1 points, 8.3 assists and 2.0 steals.
© 2017 by STATS