The Knicks host the defending NBA champion Cavaliers on Wednesday night at 8 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Cavaliers have won the last seven meetings against the New York Knicks, their third-longest active winning streak against a single opponent.
- The Cavs are averaging 11.8 points less per game on the road (103.5) than at home (115.3) this season, the third largest differential (road worse) in the NBA.
- The Knicks have grabbed at least 10 offensive rebounds in 14 consecutive games, which is the league's longest active streak and New York's longest streak since the 2011-12 season (14 games).
- Over the course of his career, LeBron James is averaging 28.5 points per game at Madison Square Garden, which is the most among active players since the 2003-04 season (minimum 10 games).
- Kyrie Irving has scored at least 20 points in each of his last 10 games, which is the longest such streak of his career, and is also tied for the second-longest active streak in the NBA (Jimmy Butler, Chi -- 15).
- While in Denver, Carmelo was 8-4 (.667) in head-to-head matchups against LeBron James. Since coming to New York, Anthony is 4-11 (.267).
© 2016 by STATS