The Knicks host the Clippers on Wednesday night at 8 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Clippers have won eight consecutive games over the Knicks dating back to February 10, 2013, their longest active winning streak versus any single opponent.
- The Knicks are shooting 44.2 percent on corner three-point attempts this season, the highest percentage in the league.
- Blake Griffin scored 26 points to go along with 11 rebounds and 11 assists in Monday's 118-109 loss to the Raptors. It was Griffin's fifth triple-double of his career and the first he has recorded since April 3, 2014.
- Kristaps Porzingis has blocked 89 shots and made 83 threes this season. He is one of just three players with at least 80 in each category. Kevin Durant (87 blks, 97 3PM) and Serge Ibaka (84 blks, 80 3PM) are the others.
- DeAndre Jordan is shooting 69.5 percent from the paint this season, the best percentage in the league among players with at least 200 attempts.
- Carmelo Anthony is averaging 24.5 points per game against the Clippers for his career. Only Kevin Durant (28.2) has a higher career scoring average versus the Clippers among players with at least 10 games played against them.
© 2017 by STATS