The Knicks host the Hornets on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Even though the Hornets have won five of their last six games against the Knicks, New York has held Charlotte to fewer than 100 points in each of their last four meetings.
- The Hornets, coming off a 96-90 loss in Toronto, have lost back-to-back road games for the first time since January 29.
- The Knicks have not allowed their opponents to shoot 45 percent from the field once over their last six games -- tied with Utah for the longest active streak in the NBA.
- The Knicks (+14) and Hornets (+11) have raised their win totals more than any other team in the NBA this season.
- Robin Lopez is coming off a 15-rebound, 10-point and six-block performance against the Pacers. That marked just the second game with at least 15 rebounds, 10 points and five blocks by a Knick since the 2004-05 season. Cole Aldrich had 16 rebounds, 13 points and five blocks against the Raptors on April 16, 2014.
- Former Knick Jeremy Lin started for the Hornets last night and scored 21 points on 4-for-6 shooting from three-point range. On the season, Linn has averaged 18.1 points per game while shooting 44.7 percent (21/47) from three-point range as a starter, compared to 10.6 points per game and 31.0 percent shooting from three-point range while coming off the bench.