The Knicks (15-13) welcome the Orlando Magic (13-17) to Madison Square Garden on Thursday.
According to STATS:
- Orlando holds a 52-50 edge in its all-time series with the Knicks. But New York is 28-23 versus the Magic when playing at home, including 6-2 the last eight times the Knicks have hosted.
- The Magic outlasted Miami in double overtime on Tuesday, 136-130, when Orlando posted its first victory ever when surrendering at least 130 points. The Magic are now 1-27 all-time in such cases.
- The Knicks snapped a three-game losing streak with a 118-111 victory over Indiana on Tuesday. In the process, New York established a season high by hitting 56.5 percent of its three-point attempts, and matched a season high with 13 made three-pointers.
- Elfrid Payton is shooting 102 points better from the field on the road (.503) than at home (.401). His differential is even more pronounced from beyond the arc, with a three-point mark of .324 on the road and .133 at home.
- Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 35 points on Tuesday, matching his season high (two other times). Over his last two games, Anthony has averaged 32.0 points while going 9-for-13 (.692) on his three-point attempts.
- Joakim Noah is coming off his second double-double of 2016, when he combined 11 points and 11 rebounds on Tuesday. Noah is shooting .537 from the field in Knicks victories this season, as opposed to just .392 in their losses.
© 2016 by STATS.