The Knicks look to get back in the win column in a matchup with the Nuggets at 7:30 p.m. at Madison Square Garden.
According to STATS:
- The Nuggets defeated the Knicks 127-114 in Denver on December 17. It was Denver's fourth straight victory in this series, which is tied for the Nuggets' longest-ever win streak against New York (4, November 17, 2007-November 27, 2009).
- The Nuggets are getting 13.3 points per game off turnovers this season, while giving up 18.7 PPG. That -5.4 PPG differential is the second worst in the NBA (Bkn, -5.5).
- The Knicks have pulled down 40 or more rebounds in 17 consecutive games. That is tied with the Wizards for the longest active streak in the NBA.
- Entering this season, Darrell Arthur was a career 31.4 percent shooter from three-point range. He has made 50.6 (49/75) percent of his attempts from behind the arc in 2016-17.
- Wilson Chandler had 24 points in Wednesday's loss at Atlanta. Of his 15 total 20+ point performances this season, nine have come on the road (2-7).
- Derrick Rose has made his last 22 free-throw attempts. That is the third-longest active streak in the NBA (minimum 1 FTA in 2016-17).
© 2017 by STATS