The Knicks (14-13) welcome the Indiana Pacers (15-14) to Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.
According to STATS:
- Indiana owns a seven-game winning streak against New York, which is the Pacers' longest winning streak against the Knicks all-time and their longest active against any single opponent.
- The Pacers have won each of their last two games, including a win at home against Washington Monday, 107-105. However, Indiana has yet to win three straight games this season.
- Thaddeus Young made the game-winning shot for the Pacers Monday with 0.9 seconds left in the game. It was his first career game-winning shot in the final second of a game.
- New York lost the last three games of its five-game Western Conference road trip, including a 127-114 defeat in Denver Saturday. It is the longest losing streak of the year for the Knicks.
- The Knicks have won eight of their last 10 home games since November 9. In that span, only the Cavaliers (9-1), Warriors (9-1) and Rockets (9-2) have better records at home.
- Carmelo Anthony scored a team-high 29 points against the Nuggets Saturday on just 14 shot attempts. It was his most career points scored in a game with fewer than 15 field-goal attempts.
© 2016 by STATS.