The New York Knicks host the Toronto Raptors at Madison Square Garden at 7:30 p.m. on Monday.
According to STATS:
- These teams are meeting in New York for the first time this season after splitting two games in Toronto. The Knicks won the last matchup at Madison Square Garden last season but have not won back-to-back games at home against the Raptors since the 2010-11 season.
- New York ended a seven-game losing streak with a win at Minnesota Saturday, 103-95. The Knicks have been better against Western Conference teams (9-12, .482) than Eastern Conference teams (15-21, .417) this season.
- Carmelo Anthony tallied 30 points against the Timberwolves Saturday, including 10 points in the fourth quarter. The Knicks have won four of the last five games in which Anthony has scored at least 10 points in the fourth quarter.
- Toronto beat Memphis Sunday, 98-85, and has now won 15 of its last 18 games since January 6. The only NBA teams with better records in that span are San Antonio (17-3, .850) and Golden State (16-3, .842).
- The Raptors held the Grizzlies to 36.8 percent shooting from the floor yesterday. The Raptors have held teams under 40 percent shooting 11 times this season, which matches their total from last season.
- DeMar DeRozan shot 9-of-10 from the free-throw line yesterday, his third straight game with at least 10 free-throw attempts. He has attempted at least 10 free throws in 16 games this season. The only Eastern Conference player with more such games is Andre Drummond (18).