1. All three authors agree that Fernando Martinez and Wilmer Flores are the best two prospects. Sickels ranks Flores first, while the other two have Martinez #1.
2. Brad Holt and Jon Niese are the two best pitching prospects on all three lists.
3. Jenry Mejia is the third best pitching prospect and seventh overall on all three lists.
4. All three authors rank Jefry Marte and Reese Havens as the next two position player prospects after Flores and Martinez. However, different authors rank these two in different orders and in different positions relative to the rest of the top 10 with Goldstein highest on Marte and Sickels highest on Havens.
5. Bobby Parnell and Eddie Kunz were both consensus Top 10 guys.
Please note that Adam Rubin only ranked 10 Mets officially although he described both Ike Davis and Scott Moviel as being close to the Top 10 in his chat at BA. Similarly, Kevin Goldstein at BP only went to 11, but in an interview he did for this site, he said that Evans was in the #15 range for him.