The Least You Should Know...
Tigers vs. Mets
- Matt Harvey struggled in his start against the Tigers, allowing four runs - three earned - with three walks and five strikeouts.
- Brandon Lyon allowed five runs in the eighth inning to the Tigers, and only retired one batter.
- Scott Atchison pitched 1 2/3 innings of scoreless relief, and Jack Leathersich danced around a couple of walks for a scoreless inning.
- Justin Turner had three hits and scored two runs.
- Aaron Laffey allowed four runs in three innings.
- Greg Burke struggled in his inning of relief, allowing two runs with two walks.
- Jeurys Familia allowed just three hits in two scoreless innings.
- The Mets scored six runs in the seventh innings thanks to a two-run double by Darrell Cecciliani, a two-run home run by Jamie Hoffman, and a two-run home run by Zach Lutz.
- Mike Baxter hit a solo home run in the ninth inning.
For a full recap and box score, check out SNY.TV.
The Mets head to Disney World tomorrow to face the Braves, with Dillon Gee facing Mike Minor at 1:05 pm.