Here's a quick recap on how they fared this fall:
- OF Cory Vaughn had an up and down fall season, finishing hitting .250 with a .320 OBP and .695 OPS with eight walks and 25 strikeouts in 22 games. He hit just .244 over his final ten games, but enjoyed a six-game hitting streak during that span with three multiple-hit games.
- 3B Aderlin Rodriguez struggled this fall, hitting just .194 with two doubles 18 strikeouts in 19 games for Scottsdale. He only had a .205 OBP thanks to an inability to draw any walks.
- C Cam Maron didn't fare much better than Rodriguez while hitting just .216, but he did have a .365 OBP thanks to drawing 12 walks.
- RHP Chasen Bradford was the standout pitcher for the Mets this fall, as he didn't allowed an earned run in ten relief appearances. He walked just one batter while striking out ten in 11 2/3 innings.
- The last appearance of the fall soiled an otherwise solid stint in Arizona for RHP Hansel Robles, as he allowed four runs in three innings to Surprise on November 11. He finished the short season with a 4.00 ERA in six games.
- RHP Jeurys Familia had one really bad outing early in the fall but otherwise pitched reasonably well in eight relief appearances. He allowed three runs to Surprise on October 17 but only allowed three runs in his other seven relief appearances. He went 0-2 with a 6.48 ERA for Scottsdale this fall.
- RHP Cody Satterwhite allowed only four earned runs in 13 innings of relief this fall with four walks and 13 strikeouts.