The Mets' offense erupted on Saturday against the Braves while Jacob deGrom looked true to form as they cruised to a 12-2 victory. >> Box score
Five things to know about Saturday's game...
1) Jacob deGrom appears to be ready for the regular season, tossing three perfect innings while striking out five batters in his final start before Opening Day.
2) Pete Alonso had another impressive day at the plate, going 3-for-5 with an RBI double and three runs scored.
3) Amed Rosario joined Alonso with a three-hit day of his own, driving in three runs and scoring three times as well.
4) Mets' 17-year-old shortstop Ronny Mauricio is having a solid finish to Spring Training, collecting two more hits on Saturday and driving in two runs as the DH.
5) Keon Broxton went 2-for-4 with an RBI and two runs scored hitting out of the cleanup spot.
The Mets host the Washington Nationals at 12:10 p.m. on SNY.