Thanks to new technology, we can see the exit velocity of a ball off the bat of every player.
Here are the five hardest hit baseballs by five of the hardest-hitting Mets*:
- Lucas Duda - 114.85 MPH (double off Jerad Eickhoff, April 8)
- Michael Conforto - 111.83 MPH (groundout against Casey Kelly, April 22)
- Yoenis Cespedes - 110.98 MPH (lineout off Jerad Eickhoff, April 8)
- Curtis Granderson - 109.10 MPH (double off Jeremy Hellickson, April 20)
- Neil Walker - 108.16 MPH (home run off Ryan Weber, April 23)
*Certain players have his multiple balls very hard (Duda also has a 113.6 MPH exit velocity home run from April 19).