A few things I'm looking forward to seeing/learning:
1. How will Brad Holt respond Thursday night after retiring one batter his last time out?
2. In a good way, what's gotten into Ike Davis?
3. How come Jenrry Mejia is looking at two weeks off? He has not pitched since June 23rd and is not listed among the B-Mets starters through the weekend. Why is this a secret?
4. I'll be soliciting opinions from scouts on players, and I've already got a few great quotes on Thole.
5. How has Manny Garcia taken to the OF? I've heard good things.
6. Has SS/2B Ruben Tejada filled out at all?
7. Why is Michael Antonini working out of the bullpen? (I doubt I'll get a straight answer on this.)
8. What did Dylan Owen learn in his recent brief trip back to the FSL?
Ok, that's more than a few. Toss yours in here as well.