The Mets beat the Detroit Tigers by a score of 5-2 in Port St. Lucie on Sunday.
- Paul Sewald started after Chris Flexen was a late scratch and gave up no hits and no runs in two innings.
- Addison Reed, David Rosebloom, and Ben Rowen each gave up one hit in a combined four innings of work.
- Michael Conforto went 2-for-3 and continued his hot start to the spring, hitting his second home run in three games. He is now 5-for-7 in the first three games of Spring Training.
- Luis Guillorme hit a triple in the eighth inning, setting up Tomas Nido's RBI single.
- Amed Rosario had an pinch-hit RBI single
- Travis d'Arnaud went 1-for-3 with an RBI
- Chasen Bradford gave up up 2 runs on 2 hits while walking one.