The Nets blew a 13-point fourth-quarter lead and lost 127-125 to the Philadelphia 76ers on Jimmy Butler's game-winning step-back jumper in the final seconds on Sunday at Barclays Center. >> Box score
Things to know about Sunday's game
1. After taking a one-point lead on Spencer Dinwiddie's pull-up jumper with 26.8 seconds left, the Nets couldn't stop Butler from draining a 27-foot 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining. Butler scored 17 of his 34 points in the fourth quarter.
2. Brooklyn led 118-105 with 5:38 remaining in the fourth quarter before Butler, Joel Embiid and JJ Redick scored 11 unanswered points for Philadelphia.
3. D'Angelo Russell scored a game-high 38 points for the Nets, who outshot the 76ers 56.8 percent to 48.4 percent but went 2-for-7 over the final 5:02 in the fourth.
4. Brooklyn led 32-25 at the end of the first quarter and 68-54 at halftime.
5. Embiid recorded 32 points and 12 rebounds for the 76ers, who avenged a 122-97 loss in a rematch from Nov. 4.
Highlights from Sunday's game
JIMMY BUTLER ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? pic.twitter.com/TslSdPq8UP- Philadelphia 76ers (@sixers) November 26, 2018
The Nets host the Utah Jazz at Barclays Center on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.