The Nets (4-6) are in Los Angeles to take on the Lakers (6-5) on Tuesday night.
According to STATS:
- The Nets swept the season series with the Lakers last season, winning both games by exactly six points, and Brooklyn has won 13 of the last 16 meetings between the teams.
- Brooklyn lost in Los Angeles to the Clippers last night, 127-95. The Nets have alternated wins and losses in their last seven games with wins coming when they score 100 or more points and losses when they score under 100.
- Bojan Bogdanovic led the Nets with 18 points Monday. He has led the team in scoring four times this season after doing so only eight times in 2015-16 and six times in 2014-15.
- The Lakers snapped a three-game road winning streak with a loss at Minnesota Sunday, 125-99. Los Angeles allowed season highs in points, field-goal percentage allowed (.525), threes allowed (13) and free-throws allowed (28).
- Los Angeles has five players averaging at least 13 points per game this season, most in the NBA. The last Laker team to do that was the 1983-84 team, who lost in the NBA Finals (minimum 75 percent of team games played).
- Nick Young has started all 11 games for the Lakers and has played 290 minutes but has recorded just 11 assists. Among NBA guards with at least 250 minutes played only Arron Afflalo (nine) has fewer.
© 2016 by STATS.