Things to know about Monday's game
1. LeVert was taken to a nearby hospital for further evaluations after he landed awkwardly on his right leg trying to break up a play late in the second quarter. Players around the league, from Kristaps Porzingis to Dwyane Wade, tweeted their thoughts and prayers for LeVert.
2. While D'Angelo Russell scored 31 points for Brooklyn, Joe Harris and Jared Dudley combined for 16 points on 6-of-24 shooting.
3. All five Timberwolves starters, led by Karl-Anthony Towns' 25 points and 21 rebounds, scored at least 13 points.
4. The Nets were outrebounded 52-42 and were outshot 52.5 percent to 39.6 percent. Though they were within 103-99 with 6:13 remaining in the fourth, the Timberwolves went on a 7-0 run and Brooklyn was never closer than seven the rest of the way.
5. Minnesota, which was playing for the first time since it traded Jimmy Butler, snapped a five-game losing streak.
Caris LeVert injury update. pic.twitter.com/gI24Vq54Ls- YES Network (@YESNetwork) November 13, 2018
Caris LeVert stretchered off court after suffering gruesome leg injury 🙏 pic.twitter.com/SJTVrtZDTY- Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 13, 2018
The Nets host the Miami Heat on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. at Barclays Center.