The Brooklyn Nets have scored at least 100 points in each of their last three games entering Monday's home game against the Orlando Magic at Barclays Center.
According to STATS:
- Orlando suffered its worst loss of the year, 111-76, at home against Cleveland on Friday. It was the fewest points scored by the Magic in a home game since February 13, 2013 (76 vs. Atlanta).
- Brooklyn lost at home Saturday, 105-100, against the Clippers. The Nets have scored at least 100 points in three straight games for the first time this season.
- The Nets have won six consecutive home games against the Magic dating back to the 2012-13 season. It is tied for Brooklyn's longest active winning streak against a single opponent at home (also, Kings).
- Scott Skiles and Lionel Hollins are facing off as the head coaches of these teams for the first time. Skiles and Hollins are 6-6 against each other all-time, but Hollins' teams have won the last five matchups.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has scored at least 20 points in both of his career games against the Magic, including a career-high 28 points the last time these teams met in Brooklyn.
- Evan Fournier leads the Magic in points scored this season but is only averaging 9.3 points per game over his last nine games. He was averaging 18.8 points through his first 14 games of the season.