The Nets face the Boston Celtics on the road on Saturday at 3 p.m.
According to STATS...
- This is the front end of a home-and-home, as these teams will play in Brooklyn on Monday. They have split their first two meetings in 2015-16, with the home team winning both times.
- Brooklyn is not getting to the free-throw line this season (19.5 FTA/G, 28th, NBA) but neither are the Nets' opponents (21.0 FTA/G, 4th fewest, NBA)
- The Celtics have attempted at least 20 three-pointers in each of their 32 games this season. That is their longest streak to start a season since at least 1985-86.
- Brook Lopez has had five double-doubles in his last six games, back-to-back 20/10 performances. Lopez was the last Nets' player to have three straight 20/10 games in a single season (December 26-29, 2012).
- Isaiah Thomas is averaging 24.7 (148/6) points per game versus divisional opponents in 2015-16. He has had 18 and 27 points, respectively, in his two games against the Nets.
- Jae Crowder is averaging 17.8 points (on 50.0 percent shooting) and 8.3 rebounds over his last six games. He is averaging 12.0 PPG (on 62.5% shooting) and 3.5 RPG against the Nets this season.