The Knicks take on the Nets at Barclays Center on Wednesday night at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- Since moving to Brooklyn in 2012-13, the Nets are 9-8 against the Knicks and have won the last four games of the series at the Barclays Center.
- Since Christmas, the Nets are 2-17 (.105) and the Knicks are 5-16 (.238), the two worst records in the NBA.
- The Knicks grabbed a season-high 22 offensive boards in Tuesday's 117-101 loss to the Wizards. This season, New York is 1-9 (.100) in the second of a back-to-back, which is tied for the second-worst record in the NBA (Nets, 0-8).
- Willy Hernangomez became the fourth Knicks player since 1985-86 to record at least 10 points (15) and 10 rebounds (14) in his first career start (Cole Aldrich, Josh Harrellson, Channing Frye).
- In his last seven games, Carmelo Anthony is averaging 30.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game while shooting 48.8 percent from the field and 40.5 percent from the three-point line.
- Brook Lopez has shot 50.0 percent or better from the field in eight of his last 10 games against the Knicks (averaging 21.8 points during those games).
© 2017 by STATS