The Brooklyn Nets face the Philadelphia 76ers on the road Friday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Nets and 76ers have split their two meetings so far this season. Philadelphia's 103-98 victory on February 6 snapped its three-game home losing streak in this series.
- Brooklyn blew a 16-point halftime lead in its 104-99 loss to Toronto on Tuesday. It was the Nets' biggest blown halftime lead in a defeat since they lost to New Orleans in overtime on March 24, 2014 after leading by 16 at the half.
- The 76ers have given up 100 or more points in 12 straight games; that is their longest such streak since they allowed 100+ points in 13 consecutive contests, January 31-March 1, 2014.
- Brook Lopez had 35 points and seven blocked shots against the Raptors on Tuesday, going 13-for-17 (.765) from the floor and 9-for-9 (1.000) from the free-throw line. That made him just the second player since 1973-74 with 35+ points and 7+ blocks in a game in which he shot 75+ percent from the field and 100 percent from the FT line (David Robinson vs Sea, March 20, 1990).
- Isaiah Canaan has hit four 3-pointers in back-to back contests. He has 16 games with 4+ threes on the season, with him coming off the bench in half of those contests.
- Nerlens Noel has 226 career blocked shots and 225 career steals. That makes him one of just two members of the 2013 draft class (Giannis Antetokounmpo) with at least 200 of each.