The Nets face the Blazers in Portland on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Blazers are 34-6 all-time at home against the Nets -- their best home record against any opponent in franchise history.
- The Blazers have won 10 of their last 11 games, highlighted by a 137-105 blowout of the Warriors on Friday. The Blazers, who have also scored at least 110 points in four straight games, have not done so in five straight since March 25-31, 1993.
- The Nets have shot at least 47 percent from three-point range in each of their last five victories, and have shot 42.2 percent (100/237) from three-point range since January 24 (second-highest in the NBA over span -- Spurs 43.4).
- Damian Lillard has led the Trail Blazers in both scoring and assists in 32 games this season -- tied with James harden for the most in the NBA.
- Thaddeus Young is one of just three NBA players (also Andre Drummond and Paul Millsap) ranking in the top 20 of the league this season in both total rebounds and total steals.
- Brook Lopez had a team-high 25 points when these teams met on January 15. His career scoring average against Portland (23.1) is his second highest versus any team (24.1 vs. Lakers).