The Nets travel to Chicago to face the Bulls at 8 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS...
- Chicago tied its season high for points with 118 in its first meeting with Brooklyn this season, a 118-101 win on October 31 (the Bulls have also scored 118 against the Pacers on October 29 and the Lakers on November 20).
- The Nets have struggled to convert on mid-range shots this season -- they are shooting a league-low 35.8 percent from that area on the floor.
- No team in the league attempts a lower percentage of its shots from beyond the arc than the Bulls at 22.7 percent.
- The Bulls are allowing the second-fewest points in the third quarter this season at 23.1 per game (the Jazz allow the fewest with 22.5 per game). The Nets, meanwhile, allow 30.5 points per game in the third quarter, most in the NBA.
- Sean Kilpatrick scored 23 points in Monday's 120-118 win over the Hornets. It was the eighth time in 30 games this season that Kilpatrick has scored 20+ points, something he had done only twice in the other 35 games of his career.
- Nikola Mirotic scored a season-high 20 points in Monday's 90-85 win over the Pacers. The Bulls are 14-9 when Mirotic scores 20+ points since his career began in 2014-15.
© 2016 by STATS