The Nets look to get back into the win column as they take on the reigning NBA champion Cavaliers in Cleveland at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS...
- This will be the first meeting between the Nets and the Cavaliers this season. Cleveland has won its last six home games in this series, which is its longest home win streak versus the Nets since taking a franchise series record 14 in a row, December 26, 1986-February 15, 1992.
- Brooklyn has just one road win this season (1-13) and has dropped its last 10 games away from home. The Nets have allowed 104 or more points in each of their 14 road games this season; this is the longest such streak from the start of any season in Nets' franchise history.
- The Cavaliers shot 15-for-27 (.556) from behind the arc against the Bucks on Wednesday. It was their third consecutive contest with 15+ three-pointers, which is the longest such streak in franchise history.
- Bojan Bogdanovic is putting up 20.3 (61/3) points per game on 52.4 (22/42) percent shooting when playing on zero days' rest this season. That is a big increase over his numbers from 2015-16 (8.8 PPG, 44.1 FG%).
- Kyrie Irving had 31 points, six rebounds and 13 assists in Wednesday's victory over Milwaukee. It was his second 30/5/10 performance of his career (39/5/12 vs Phi, November 9, 2013).
- LeBron James has scored 15 or more points in each of his last 43 games versus the Nets. That is tied for his third-longest active streak versus any team, as well as for the third-longest active streak by any player (James currently holds each of the six longest active streaks with 15+ points vs any opponent).
© 2016 by STATS