The Nets head to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Cavaliers have won each of their last seven home games against the Nets, their second-longest active home win streak versus any team (eight straight versus Orlando). Cleveland has outscored Brooklyn by an average of almost 15 points per game over the course of the streak (105.7-90.9).
- The Nets lost, 109-106, at home versus the Heat on Wednesday despite leading, 89-71, at the end of the third quarter. The loss was Brooklyn's first all-time when leading by at least 18 points entering the fourth quarter.
- The Cavaliers extended their losing streak to three games by falling to the Kings, 116-112, in overtime at home on Wednesday, tied for their longest losing streak of the season (also November 29 -- December 2). However, each of the three games was decided by four points or fewer, with two of the games ending in overtime.
- Brook Lopez had 33 points and made a career-high seven three-pointers in the loss on Wednesday. Lopez has totaled 36 career 30-point games, fourth most by a Net all-time (and two shy of Stephon Marbury's 38).
- Kevin Love had 21 points and 16 rebounds on Wednesday, his 89th career game with at least 20 points and 15 boards. Since Love joined the NBA in 2008-09, only Dwight Howard has more such games (125).
- LeBron James had 24 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists on Wednesday, his second consecutive triple-double and his fifth this season (his most in a single season since totaling seven in 2008-09). James totaled five triple-doubles in his previous two seasons combined.
© 2017 by STATS