The Nets are in Boston on Friday to take on the Celtics at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- This is the front end of a home-and-home series, as the teams will meet in Brooklyn on Sunday. The Celtics have won three of the last four games in this series.
- The Nets are shooting 47.7 percent before halftime, but just 40.5 percent in the second half of their games so far this season. That is the second-biggest differential in the NBA (second-half FG% worse).
- The Celtics are getting an impressive 11.8 steals per game in 2015-16, which leads the NBA. Although it is early in the season, that is on pace to be the most steals per game by any team since the 1997-98 Celtics averaged 12.0 per contest.
- Thaddeus Young is averaging 19.6 points and 8.4 rebounds while shooting 58.9 (43/73) percent from the floor over his last five games.
- Avery Bradley has made at least half of his shot attempts in each of his last six games against the Nets. Bradley is averaging 20.5 points per game on 54.4 (49/90) percent shooting, including 50.0 (16/32) percent from behind the arc, during this streak.
- Brook Lopez has had at least one blocked shot in each of his last 18 games. That is the longest active streak in the NBA.