The Brooklyn Nets face the Los Angeles Clippers on the road Monday at 10:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Clippers have won 10 of the last 11 from the Nets at home, including the last four in a row. Los Angeles has made at least eight three-pointers in each of the last five home games against Brooklyn, tied for its second-longest active streak versus any opponent.
- The Nets won their second straight road game at a Western Conference opponent with a 98-96 victory at Utah on Saturday. The last time Brooklyn won three consecutive road games over Western Conference opponents was February 28 -- March 31, 2012.
- Chris Paul scored a season-high 40 points to go along with 13 assists in the win at the Kings on Friday. It was Paul's third game with 40+ points and 10+ assists since 2013-14, good for third most in the NBA.
- Thaddeus Young led the Nets with 21 points and three steals in Saturday's win over the Jazz. Young's four games with at least 20 points and three steals this season are the most by a Net since both Devin Harris (10) and Vince Carter (4) in 2008-09.
- DeAndre Jordan has had 12+ rebounds in each of his last seven games against the Nets. It is the longest active streak by a Nets opponent and tied for Jordan's longest active versus any opponent (Trail Blazers).
- Bojan Bogdanovic has made at least one three-pointer in seven consecutive games. The streak is tied for the second longest of Bogdanovic's career, trailing a string of 16 straight games from December 1, 2015 -- January 2, 2016.