The Nets head to Atlanta to take on the Hawks at 7:30 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The Hawks won 117-97 in Brooklyn on January 10, the eighth win in their last nine meetings with the Nets. Atlanta is 4-0 at home versus the Nets over that span.
- Atlanta has lost three straight games, all at home -- the Hawks' longest home losing streak this season. They have allowed 60 three-pointers over those three games, the most allowed in a three-game span by any team in NBA history.
- Brooklyn is 2-4 through six games of an eight-game road trip, after Monday's 122-109 win in Memphis. The Nets have shot over 50 percent from the field in back-to-back games for the first time this season (53.4 percent Monday).
- Sean Kilpatrick scored a team-high 23 points off the bench versus the Grizzlies, making 16-of-17 free throws. That's tied for the most free throws made in a game by any NBA reserve this season.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. averaged 10.7 points per game through December this season, compared to 16.6 per game from January 1 onward. That includes a 22.3-per-game average in four March games, all off the bench.
- Dwight Howard's 12.9 rebounds per game would be the most by a Hawks player in a season since Dikembe Mutombo in 1999-00 (14.1).
© 2017 by STATS