The Brooklyn Nets face the Miami Heat on the road Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Heat took out the Magic, 108-97, on Friday. Miami has now scored 100+ points in each of its last 11 home games, its longest such streak since a run of 12 games from April 12 -- Nov. 25, 2013.
- The Nets traveled to Miami and beat the Heat, 111-105, on December 28. The 111 points were the most scored by Brooklyn in Miami since a 111-104 victory on December 5, 1992.
- Hassan Whiteside had 26 points, 12 rebounds, and five blocks off the bench Friday against Orlando. Whiteside became the first player with 25/10/5 off the bench since Chicago's Taj Gibson on Dec. 2, 2013.
- Brook Lopez has three double-doubles in his last four games against the Heat, including each of the last two. Lopez is averaging 19.8 points and 10.5 rebounds while shooting 55.0 percent from the field over those last four matchups with Miami.
- Dwyane Wade is averaging 25.5 points on 56.3 percent shooting from the floor in his last 11 games against the Nets, scoring 20+ points in all 11. Wade's 11-game 20-point streak is the longest active by any Brooklyn opponent.
- Over his last six games, Bojan Bogdanovic has averaged 23.2 points on 52.7 percent shooting from the field, 46.3 percent from three, and 91.7 percent at the free throw line. Bogdanovic is the first Net to average 23.0+ points while shooting 50/40/90 over a six-game span since Vince Carter from March 18-26, 2008.