The Brooklyn Nets face the Charlotte Hornets on the road on Friday at 7 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- Charlotte (3-0) will be looking to sweep this season series for the fourth time in franchise history, and for the first time since 2000-01 (4-0).
- The Nets have given up 105 or more points in each of its last seven, as well as in 12 of its last 13, contests.
- Charlotte has won 45 games this season after finishing 33-49 in 2014-15. That +12 increase in wins is the second best among NBA teams (NY, +14).
- Sean Kilpatrick had a career-high 25 points on 9-for-12 shooting (including 4-for-5 from three-point range) in the March 22 meeting between the Nets and Hornets.
- Thomas Robinson has recorded a double-double in each of his last five games. That is the longest streak by any Brooklyn player this season. Robinson is putting up 15.2 points and 12.2 boards per game during this streak.
- Kemba Walker is shooting 41.7 (93/223) from behind the arc in home games this season; that ranks ninth in the NBA (minimum 150 3PA in home G).