The Nets take on the Kings at 10:30 p.m. in Sacramento.
According to STATS:
- Brooklyn has won seven of its last 10 games against Sacramento dating back to 2011-12. The Nets' .700 winning percentage against the Kings since that time is the team's second-best against any opponent (.800 vs. Suns).
- The Kings held their opponents to 7.4 fewer points per game in February (102.5 per game) compared to January (109.9 per game). Only the Spurs (8.2 fewer) and Pistons (7.9 fewer) had greater improvement from January to February.
- Since 2011-12, the Nets have a winning percentage of .513 in the month of March, the only month of the year in which they are above .500.
- Ben McLemore scored 13.1 points per game during February compared to 5.1 per game prior to February. His 8.0 points per game improvement in February was second in the NBA behind only Frank Kaminsky (+8.2 per game).
- Brook Lopez has 13 games this season in which he has recorded 2+ 3PM and 2+ blocks, tied with Kevin Durant for the second most in the league (Kristaps Porzingis leads with 19 such games).
- Kosta Koufos double-doubled with 14 points and 11 rebounds in Monday's 102-88 loss to the Timberwolves. It was Koufos' second double-double of the season and the 20th of his career.
© 2017 by STATS