The Nets head to Orlando to take on the Magic at 7 p.m. on Friday night.
According to STATS...
- This will be the first meeting between the Nets and the Magic this season. Orlando has won the last four games in this series; the 139 points that they scored the last time the teams met (March 29, 2016) are the most the Magic have ever had in a game against the Nets.
- Brooklyn defeated the Lakers on Wednesday despite shooting just 38.4 percent from the field. The victory snapped the Nets' 39-game losing streak when shooting less than 40 percent.
- Orlando is struggling defensively, having allowed 100 or more points in a season-high six consecutive games. Opponents are averaging 116.0 (696/6) points per game against the Magic during this streak. Brooklyn, meanwhile, has scored 100+ points in each of its last six games, averaging 109.7 PPG during this streak.
- Trevor Booker pulled down 18 rebounds in Wednesday's game against the Lakers. That is the second most he has ever had in a game; he grabbed 19 boards against the Mavericks on January 1, 2014. Booker, who is in his seventh NBA season, has 11 double-digit rebounding games this season and is averaging a career-high 9.1 boards per game
- Although he is averaging 19.6 points per game this month, Brook Lopez is shooting just 40.4 percent in his seven games in December. His lowest field-goal percentage in any month in his career (minimum 5 G in month) is 39.8 percent in April 2010.
- Aaron Gordon had a career-high 33 points in Wednesday's loss to the Clippers. That is 11 more than his previous career high of 22 points, which he had done twice.
© 2016 by STATS