The Nets travel to face the Pacers for a 7 p.m. road game on Friday.
According to STATS:
- The Pacers have lost their last two games against the Nets after having taken the previous five meetings in this series.
- Brooklyn is averaging 16.7 points per game off turnovers in 2015-16, but had just nine in Wednesday's loss to Miami. That snapped the Nets' streak of 16 consecutive games with 10+ points off opponent turnovers.
- Indiana is coming off a 107-81 home victory over Dallas on Wednesday. The Pacers trailed by two at the half, but outscored the Mavericks 62-34 after halftime.
- Jarrett Jack had 22 points and 10 assists in Wednesday's loss to the Heat. It was his fifth double-double this season (equaling his total from the entire 2014-15 season), but Brooklyn is winless (0-5) in those contests.
- Paul George has scored 20 or more points in his each of his last five games against the Nets; that is tied for his longest active streak of 20+ point games versus any opponent (also vs Clippers).
- C.J. Miles came off the bench to pour in a game-high 20 points in Wednesday's win over Dallas. It was his sixth 20+ point game of the season, but his first as a bench player. The Pacers are 4-2 in 2015-16 when Miles has 20+ points.