The Nets take on the Pacers on Friday night in Indianapolis at 8 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Nets defeated the Pacers 103-94 in Brooklyn on October 28. But Indiana has won four of its last five home games in this series.
- Brooklyn has lost its last five games and allowed 100 or more points in eight consecutive games (2-6); the latter is the fourth-longest active streak in the league.
- Indiana has struggled to get to the free-throw line so far in 2016-17, averaging just 20.3 attempts per game, which is fifth fewest in the league.
- Sean Kilpatrick came off the bench to pour in a team-high 23 points in Wednesday's loss to the Celtics. Kilpatrick is averaging 15.2 points per game as a reserve this season (compared to 11.5 PPG as a starter), which is third best among bench players (minimum 10 G off bench).
- Thaddeus Young is shooting 56.7 (55/97) percent from the field versus conference opponents so far this season. That is seventh in the NBA (minimum 2.7 FGM/team G).
- Monta Ellis has started and ended games strong in 2016-17, shooting 58.6 (17/29) percent in the first and 58.1 (18/31) percent in the fourth quarter. But he has struggled in the middle two quarters (32/85, 37.6%).
© 2016 by STATS