The Nets (8-25) will try to stop Paul George and the Indiana Pacers (18-18) from picking up their fourth straight win on Thursday in Indiana.
According to STATS:
- Since the 2013-14 season, the Pacers are 9-4 against the Nets overall and are 5-1 against them at home during this time. The teams have split the two games they have already played this season with each team winning at home.
- The Nets are just 1-16 on the road this season (won at Phoenix on November 12) and have lost 13 straight away from home. Brooklyn's 13-game road losing streak is its longest in a season since it lost 15 straight in 2009-10 from December 11 to February 9.
- In Indiana's 121-116 win over Detroit on Tuesday, Paul George had a game-high 32 points and was a perfect 10-for-10 from the free-throw line. George has scored at least 30 points in three of his last four games and is averaging 29.3 points on 50.0 percent shooting from the field during this time.
- In Brooklyn's 101-89 loss to the Jazz on Monday, Trevor Booker had 17 points and 15 rebounds, his second-career game with 15-plus points and 15-plus rebounds (March 7, 2012 vs. Lakers). Booker is averaging 10.5 points and 12.0 rebounds over his last four games after missing a game on December 23.
- When these teams last played on November 25, Glenn Robinson III scored a career-high 20 points and shot 4-for-6 from three-point range (66.7%). Robinson III has started every game since December 12 but is averaging just 5.6 points during this time.
- After scoring zero points against the Pacers on December 27, 2014, Brook Lopez has scored at least 20 points in six of the last seven games he has played against Indiana. Over these last seven games, Lopez is averaging 22.4 points and is shooting 57.1 percent from the field.
© 2017 by STATS.